Month: April 2021

COVID Rent Relief

COVID RENT RELIEF Am I Eligible? If you are a landlord who has one or more eligible renters, you can apply to get reimbursed for 80% of each eligible renter’s unpaid rent between April 1, 2020, and March 31, 2021, if you agree to waive the remaining 20% of...

Continue Reading